Dream Bikes is proud to say that from the beginning of this pandemic we have taken serious precautions to help with the spread of Covid-19. The following are our store procedures for remaining in your service as safely as possible:
- We have decreased store hours, limited occupancy, and adopted new policies that promote social distancing and help protect you and our team.
- During your visit, you simply tell us what you need and we will help you navigate the store with minimal contact and practice of social distance.
- Service Drop Off Visit: a team member will greet you, take down your information and receive your bike. We will call you later with an estimate if necessary.
- Donation Drop Off Visits: We are accepting Donations during business hours. You can either leave the donation outside of our doors or mask up and come on in and we will take the donation from you.
During Your Visit:
- Please DO NOT come to the stores if you are sick or you have been in close contact with someone who is sick. Shop our online store or come back and visit us after the risk of virus spread has passed according to CDC guidance.
- Upon entering the store, all customers are required to:
- Wear a face mask (please bring your own)
- Respect others and maintain 6 feet physical distance at all times
- Follow verbal instructions from shop personnel
Please know that our team members have been given authority to refuse service for non-compliance.
- Hygiene, hand washing, and physical distancing are always encouraged at the stores.
- Team members are required to be mindful of their health before reporting to work and to stay or go home if they are feeling ill or exposed to anyone who is feeling ill.
- Masks are provided for all team members.
- Regular cleaning especially high touch surfaces which are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day and at the end of the day.